Yield: 1 Order
- 2ea Eggs, Beaten
- 5pc 31/35 AB Shrimp
- 2oz Mushrooms
- 2oz Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- ¼ oz Scallion Curls
- ¼ tsp Maldon Sea Salt
- 1x Black Pepper, Fresh Cracked
- Add the oil to the pan.
- Season the shrimp and gently sear on both sides being careful not to overcook the shrimp. Remove from the pan.
- Add the mushrooms and cook well, making sure to not touch too much. Season with kosher salt.
- Remove from the pan.
- Add a little more fresh oil and add the beaten eggs.
- Cook the eggs until medium rare and soft.
- Arrange the cooked shrimp and mushrooms on the eggs.
- Gently transfer the tortilla to a plate.
- Garnish with Olive Oil, Maldon Sea Salt, Black Pepper and Scallion Curls.
Behind every exquisite Agua Blanca Shrimp dish crafted by Chef Joshua Whigham lies a dedication to perfection. His commitment to use the finest, sustainably-sourced, ingredients is more than a culinary choice; it’s a labor of love. Each succulent bite on your plate represents the effort and passion he pours into every recipe, ensuring that your experience is nothing short of extraordinary.
Thank you so much!