Yield: 1 Order
- 8ea 31/35 AB Shrimp,Peeled & Deveined
- 1oz Garlic Oil
- .1/2oz Shrimp Head Jus
- 1oz Arugula
- 1oz Pecorino
- 1tsp Olive Oil
- 2g Maldon Sea Salt
- 1x Black Pepper, Fresh Cracked
- 1ea Flatbread
- Stretch your favorite flatbread dough into an oval.
- Using a spoon, spread the garlic oil evenly on the dough, leaving about 1/2inch of space from the edge.
- Arrange the seasoned shrimp.
- Finish with olive oil, Maldon Sea Salt and fresh
- Cook in a 650F oven for 3 minutes, making sure to move the flatbread around to ensure even cooking.
- Once the shrimp are cooked and there is crispy crust, remove from the oven and place on a cutting board.
- Cut the flatbread.
- Add the arugula and grate the Pecorino.
- Finish with Olive Oil, Maldon Sea Salt & Black Pepper.
Behind every exquisite Agua Blanca Shrimp dish crafted by Chef Joshua Whigham lies a dedication to perfection. His commitment to use the finest, sustainably-sourced, ingredients is more than a culinary choice; it’s a labor of love. Each succulent bite on your plate represents the effort and passion he pours into every recipe, ensuring that your experience is nothing short of extraordinary.
Thank you so much!