Yield: 1 order
- 5pc 21/25 Shrimp, Peeled, Deveined & Butterflied
- 3 Tbls Olive Oil
- .1oz Garlic, Thin Slice on Mandolin
- 2pc Arbol Chili, Seeds Removed
- ¼ tsp Kosher Salt
- 3 Tbls Mezcal
- 1ea Juice of Lemon
- ½ tsp Chopped Parsley
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the garlic and arbol chili and toast.
- Add the shrimp, salt and cook, being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the mezcal and allow the alcohol cook out.
- Add the pan back to the fire and cook another 10 seconds. Add the lemon juice & chopped parsley.
- Once the shrimp are cooked, arrange the shrimp in the flat bowl.
- Spoon the sauce over the shrimp.
Behind every exquisite Agua Blanca Shrimp dish crafted by Chef Joshua Whigham lies a dedication to perfection. His commitment to use the finest, sustainably-sourced, ingredients is more than a culinary choice; it’s a labor of love. Each succulent bite on your plate represents the effort and passion he pours into every recipe, ensuring that your experience is nothing short of extraordinary.
Thank you so much!