Shrimp Agua Chili . Yield: 1 Order
- 8ea 21/25 AB Shrimp, Blanched & Halved
- 4pc Cape Goose Berries, Cut in Half
- .25oz Red Onion, Julienne
- 2 Tbls Cilantro, Chiffonade
- 1 Tbls Cucumber, Medium Diced
- 8ea Radish Slices
- 1tsp Olive Oil
- 2g Maldon Sea Salt
- 1x Black Pepper, Fresh Cracked
- 6 Tbls Agua Chili Base
- Toss the shimp, cape goose berries, red onion, cilantro, radish slices with olive oil and kosher salt.
- Arrange on the plate.
- Add the agua chili base.
- Finish with olive oil, Maldon Sea Salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
Agua Chili Base. Yield: 2.5cps
- 1cp Water
- .75cp Lime Juice, Fresh Squeezed
- .25cp Orange Juice, Fresh Squeezed
- 3oz Cucumber, Diced
- .3oz Cilantro Stem
- .2oz Jalapeno
- .5 tsp Habanero, Minced
- 1oz Tomatillo
- 1.5tsp Kosher Salt
- .5tsp Sugar
- 2 Tbls Olive Oil
- Place everything in the blender up except the olive oil and puree until smooth.
- Slow down the blender and add the olive oil.
- Turn off the blender and pass through a finer strainer.
- Store on ice or in the fridge until ready to u
Shrimp Cookery. Yield: 1lb
1lb 21/25 Shrimp, Peeled & Deveined
.25cp Kosher Salt
- Bring the salt & water to a boil.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 45seconds.
- After 45 seconds, remove the shrimp from the water and immediately drop into a salted ice bath.
- Move the shrimp around to ensure rapid cooling.
- Once the all the shrimp are cool, remove from the salted ice bath and allow to drain.
- Genlty dry the shrimp and place them in a paper towel lined container.
- Label & Date.